Orders are currently shipping in approximately between 2 to 4 weeks.
COVID/INFLATION NOTICE: Due to COVID and Inflationary related issues, there has been a sudden increase in freight charges throughout the US. The majority of areas are not effected by this but it is constantly changing. We hope that this is just a temporary setback and we will still able to offer our spa covers at competitive prices.
The freight charges to deliver to some areas may exceed those that would be normally acceptable (above $140). Therefore, there may be a Shipping Surcharge to certain areas. If there is a Shipping Surcharge to your area, we will inform you at the time that we process your order and you will then have the option to proceed with your order or to cancel your order (and be reimbursed for the total amount of your transaction). We apologize for this, however, it is something that has become necessary during these uncertain times. This amount is not calculated at the time you place your order since we need to get an individual Freight Quote based on your address and size of cover. The cover is not shipped by Fedex, UPS or USPS but by a freight carrier.
Q. How long will it take to receive my new replacement spa cover?
A. As each cover is custom made, it typically takes 2 – 4 weeks from the date your order is processed for your order to ship.
Q. How is my cover shipped?
A. Your cover will ship by common carrier (freight). Since this is an over-sized item we cannot ship via UPS or Fedex or USPS.
Q. Will I receive tracking information?
A. We will send you tracking information by email once your cover ships (typically 2 to 4 weeks from the date your order is processed).
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at 1-856-437-0185.
Ordering within the Continental US is shipped Free (up to $140) on all Spa Cover orders. Our Shipping/Delivery section provides additional information.
HotSpringsSpaCovers.com will collect 6.625% sales tax on all
orders being delivered in New Jersey.
Please provide complete and accurate information when ordering to prevent
hold-ups with your purchase. Provide a full address as well as a zip code so your product can be shipped to you properly.
APO, FPO and P.O. Box orders, and Rural Routes aren’t accepted.
Once you place an order you will have an emailed copy sent to you. If you do not receive a copy of your order, please check your spam folder. Otherwise, please contact us an we will make sure you receive a copy.
We are open Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, EST
time. On Saturday and Sunday we do not have office hours. You may order at any time but
customer service can only address issues during operating hours.
INFORMATION on DELIVERY
Shipping is FREE (up to $140) to the lower 48 U.S. Contiguous States as long as there is normal delivery access for a freight truck (18 wheeler) to the final destination. In the event a truck
can’t access the location, other arrangements by the customer can be made to either pick up the spa cover at the closest convenient location, or work out a payment with the freight company for any
additional chargers that could possibly be incurred.
Standard Ground by a Common Carrier is the method that most orders
are shipped. We do not do expedited shipping such as Next Business Day
deliveries or second day services.
There is no services provided outside of the Continental USA.
Please provide a complete street address as we do not ship to P.O.
Boxes. APO, FPO and Rural Routes aren’t accepted.
The covers are under their manufacturer’s warranties, however they can’t be returned. In the improbable situation that a spa cover has to be returned for some unforeseen circumstance, and the manufacturer allows the return, all shipping charges will be paid by the customer as well as any shipping charges incurred for the original shipment. Orders that are canceled after the spa cover has shipped from the warehouse are considered a return and you will be liable for any shipping charges that are incurred.
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Our custom made spa covers takes approximately 2 – 4 weeks to
manufacture from order approval date. Shipping time is approximately 7 business days. Covers will arrive in an estimated 3-4 weeks. Of course, this can vary depending on a number of variables, including how long it takes the freight company to get the cover to you.
The freight company will attempt to contact you by phone in advance of the
delivery to let you know the time and day of your delivery. Ensure
you are there for the delivery so you can sign for it and check for any potential freight damage. Delivery is curbside delivery. The driver will not install your cover or remove and haul away your existing cover.
LIMITED DELIVERY ACCESS
The following zip codes are higher shipping cost areas. There is most likely going to be a higher Shipping Surcharge to these areas. This is not an all inclusive list but is to be used as a guide. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us before placing your order.
Martha’s Vineyard and Nantuckett, MA: 02535, 02539, 02552, 02554, 02557, 02584, 02564, 02568, 02573, 02575
Islesboro, North Haven, Vinalhaven, ME: 04848, 04853, 04863
Shelter Island, NY: 11964, 11965
Ocracoke, NC: 27960
Kiawah, SC: 29455
Other SC islands: 29925, 29926, 29928
Florida Keys: 33001, 33036, 33037, 33040, 33042, 33043, 33044, 33050, 33051, 33052, 33070
Sanibel, Captiva, Boca Grande Island, FL: 33921, 33924, 33957
Grosse Island, MI: 48138
Harsens Island, Beaver and Drummond, MI: 48028, 49726, 49757, 49782
Washington Island, WI: 54246
Crystal Beach, TX: 77650, 78373
Catalina Island, CA: 90704
Washington State Islands: 98070, 98110, 98221, 98222, 98243, 98245, 98250, 98261, 98262, 98279, 98280, 98281, 98286, 98297, 98303
Manhattan, NY: 10001, 10002, 10003, 10005, 10006, 10007, 10008, 10009, 10010, 10012, 10013, 10014, 10016, 10017, 10018, 10019, 10020, 10021, 10022, 10023, 10024, 10025, 10027, 10028, 10029, 10030, 10032, 10033, 10034, 10035, 10036, 10037, 10038, 10039, 10040, 10041, 10048, 10055, 10101, 10103, 10104
NOTE: AVOID OPENING PACKAGING WITH SHARP ARTICLES!
Inspect spa cover for any damage prior to accepting delivery. If
damage to spa cover is seen, don’t accept delivery. Be sure the
delivery driver notes that the cover was damaged and that delivery
wasn’t made because of damage. Make sure you request a receipt. Notify
HotSpringsSpaCovers.com at 1-856-437-0185 if the item was rejected.
After acceptance of delivery, claims must be processed by the
customer directly with the freight company. The freight company will not allow us to make a claim on your behalf once delivery has been accepted. If you make arrangements for the
delivery of your spa cover, without your presence to inspect it, then you
assume responsibility for the spa covers condition. Neither the
manufacturer nor HotSpringsSpaCovers.com or will be held responsible or liable or for any shipping damages to the cover so please inspect it carefully.
UNITED STATES ORDERS
There currently is no delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, The Virgin Islands, Canal
Zone, Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico or the Mariana Islands.
There are no international deliveries at this time.
Your order is secure online and we accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
We currently accept American Express, MasterCard Visa, and
Your credit card information is secure and confidential.
HotSpringsSpaCovers.com provides the most secure website it can for the
protection of your personal information. Our site will use any new
technology available in the future to ensure that your information is
kept secure. If you feel more comfortable ordering by phone, call us
directly at 1-856-437-0185.
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, hereby limiting to the scope and duration as follows:
FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY ON INSULATION AGAINST WATER SATURATION
One (1) year warranty on all spa covers manufactured by PRESTIGE SPA COVERS with regard to the quality of materials and workmanship.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of a PRESTIGE spa cover, should a defect as outlined in this warranty become apparent during the warranty period, as follows:
1. Purchaser is responsible for the return of the spa cover to PRESTIGE SPA COVERS at their plant location of 2875 MCI Dr. Pinellas Park, FL 33782 and to provide original sales invoice for said spa cover. Spa cover must have been paid in full.
2. PRESTIGE SPA COVERS will, upon inspection and determination of the validity of the claim, either repair or replace the spa cover based on the following pro-rata basis: a) Within the first 365 days from the date of purchase: No charge. b) Day 366 thought the next 48 months: 1/60th of the current retail price of a PRESTIGE SPA COVERS per each month since original retail purchase.
3. The repaired or the replacement cover will be delivered to the purchaser within ninety (90) days from receipt of defective spa cover. Said shipment to Dealer will be at Purchaser’s expense.
4. Warranty does not cover improper use or any of the following: 1) excessive chlorination of water or splashing of chemicals on spa cover; 2) chaffing or wearing holes in spa cover by dragging cover rough surfaces or storing against sharp objects; 3) broken form caused by sitting, lying or walking on spa cover, or by placing objects on cover’s surface; 4) torn handles caused by improper use — handles are to be used as a means to open cover and to fasten cover down to spa only — not for use in carrying spa cover.
5. Repairs or alterations made to spa cover by anyone other than personnel authorized by PRESTIGE SPA COVERS hereby invalidates this warranty or any other warranty whether expressed or implied.
Each spa covers made to order and is custom made. Therefore, once production starts, a spa cover is being produced specifically for you. Your charge card or Paypal account will be charged at the time of your order. You may cancel or change your order up to 3 business days after you place it, as long as production of your cover has not already started. We can not make changes to or cancel your order once production has begun. Spa covers are covered by the warranty but are otherwise not returnable.
Hot Tub covers are custom made to your specs. We can not be responsible for incorrect measurements or misinformation provided by the customer. By completing the ordering procedure you are committing to purchasing this cover as you have specified. Covers are put into production almost immediately and any changes you request after placing your order will be subject to an additional charge based on the change request.
Spa covers damaged due to shipment should be rejected upon receipt and returned. Please see our Shipping/Delivery section for more information.
Returns are accepted for defects and manufacturer production mistakes. Please make contact with us at 1-856-437-0185 if you have found any of these concerns. Returns are also accepted under the guidelines outlined in the 5 year limited warranty (see above). Please contact us of any concerns like this within 48 hours of receipt of your cover. We do not accept returns for the following reasons,
1. Incorrect dimensions provided to us.
2. Incorrect brand, model or year information provided to us.
3. Incorrect color or fold selected.
Returns of any items other than spa covers (eg. Cover Lifters, Spa Cover Protectors) do require a Return Authorization Number. Please contact us at 1-856-437-0185 to get this RTA#. Any of these items that are returned, will incur a 25% restocking fee. Also, any shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. This site, its contents, images and coding is copyrighted and is the property of Aah Marketing, Inc. Any copying, cloning or reproduction of any kind is prohibited.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
For safe use of spa covers, the following basic safety precautions should be followed:
1. Read and follow all instructions.
2. WARNING: Accidental drowning can occur if spa is used with cover on or partially on.
3. WARNING: This is not a safety cover. The cover will not support the weight of children. To prevent injury.
4. WARNING: The cover is large and awkward. Care should be taken when removing to prevent injury or strains.
MAINTENANCE and CARE
To keep your cover in good condition, some simple maintenance precautions and steps should be followed:
1. Pets, children and other objects must be kept off the cover. The cover should never be used as a table. This can cause permanent damage to the foam inserts, except for walk-on covers which will easily hold the weight of two average adults.
2. All heat producing objects such as grills, lanterns, etc. should be kept away from the cover. Excessive heat will damage the vinyl and foam inserts.
3. The cover should be kept clean. Do not let dirt or debris accumulate. Washing the vinyl with a vinyl cleaner on a regular basis will keep the spa cover looking good for years. Vinyl conditioners should be applied periodically.
4. Never use harsh chemicals on the cover. Do not use mildew removers on the cover.
5. When adding chlorine or other chemicals to the spa, move the cover completely away for spa so that splashing cannot inadvertently reach the cover.
6. WARNING: Do not use Tri-Chlor Sanitizers. Use of Tri-Chlor will void cover warranty.
or contact Customer Service at